Thursday, October 08, 2009

The leaves are coming down with all the wind and rain. More of the mountains can be seen and the colors are awesome. The sky is alive with cloud formations and different shades of blues and grays. I love the mornings when I can sit up here and look over the golden field grasses.

I’ve got lots to do but with Ma being sick again, I am pulled down. Those who know her know she does little to help herself. It’s sad. Her goal right now is to lie in bed and have people gather around to talk to her and wait on her. I worry when I go off what I will find when I return. Sometimes she is fun and other times she has anxiety attacks and works herself into further illness.

I have to keep moving forward. There’s an art show to get ready for and the house needs to be cleaned up. The living room, dining room and kitchen are turned into a gallery.

One exciting bit of news is that my first Sunacom.com article has been published along with photos that I took last Sunday at Muster Field Farm. Yea!

I made an etsy.com store front and now need to list items for sale. I’ll try to get to that today.

So, to work, to work, to work…

No comments: